Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Upromise, check please

We Spouses have no rugrats, but we were turned on to Upromise a few years ago by people who do. So I signed up under my name, and started collecting, you know, nickel by nickel. Through a few bigger purchases, we now have about $160 in the Upromise account. Great, but also frustrating because it's sitting there, not making any money for us whatever, and can't be transferred to a 529 if there is no benefitting rugrat in question. So...

So I just found out by reading some fine print the other day that you can actually write Upromise and ask them to cut you a check from money that's already in your account. So I did. They say that they only send out checks once a quarter, so maybe I'll get it in just a couple of weeks. But how great would that be to just throw that dough onto the ol' suffering Amex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home